Online Cooking Class - Homemade Edible Holiday Gifts
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Sharon, you will learn how to prepare five homemade treats that will make great holiday gifts for anyone on your list this year. Some of the holiday treats you can look forward to mastering in this class include a luscious and velvety homemade caramel sauce, hot chocolate lollipops, sweet and spicy pecans, chocolate bark with pretzels, and so much more!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Fun, Gourmet, Group, Holiday
Cocoa butter or coconut oil
Whole grain oats
Maple syrup or honey
Pecans (cashews, walnuts, pistachios are optional)
Cookie sheet or a baking sheet
Two rubber spatulas
Soft silicone molds
4 oz Mason jars for the caramel sauce
12 oz Mason jars for the granola