Online Cooking Class - Elevated Ice Cream
Feed your sweet cravings in this live, interactive online ice cream class, and learn how to make homemade ice cream with natural ingredients. Start with peanut butter and jelly swirl ice cream, then make a rich chocolate banana rocky road with walnuts and marshmallows. Don't forget toppings! Whip up the perfect vanilla whipped cream and master the magic of salted caramel for a tempting syrup.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Fun, Gourmet
Sweetened condensed milk
Good strawberry jam
Chopped peanuts, optional
Large frozen banana
Half and half
Semi sweet chocolate
Two large bowls
Two small bowls
Small microwave safe bowl
Three rubber spatulas
Mixer with whisk attachment (hand or stand mixer)
Food processor or a strong blender
Handheld cheese grater or zester
Microwave or double boiler
Two containers to store ice cream
Freezer space to cool the ice cream