Online Cooking Class - Authentic Italian Pasta From Scratch
In this interactive online pasta-making class, you'll learn how to make simple pasta dough completely from scratch using only three ingredients. As you cook together, Chef Carlos — who will be teaching live from Spain — will guide you in making homemade pappardelle pasta, which you'll serve with basil pesto and creamy burrata. End class by preparing an authentic tiramisu using techniques specific to Venice, where the dessert originated.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Homemade Pasta Dough
With 00 flour, eggs and salt
Fresh Pappardelle With Genovese Pesto and Burrata
With mascarpone and cocoa
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 60 minutes
- Labels Date Night, International Chefs, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Small basil leaves (about 60/65 leaves)
Extra virgin olive oil
Parmigiano-Reggiano or Grana Padano cheese
Pecorino Fiore Sardo
Peeled garlic cloves
Coarse salt or table salt
One large fresh burrata ball per person
Sponge cake layer or ladyfingers
Plates for serving
Two whiskey glasses or martini glasses
Pot for boiling pasta
Tweezers or kitchen clip
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Live from Madrid, Spain!
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®