Virtual Whiskey Tasting - Delightful Drink Duo
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this online mixology class, work virtually with an expert instructor to boost your bartending skills. First, you’ll learn to craft a Coronado old fashioned with an intriguing blend of aged bourbon, herby amaro and unique chocolate bitters. You’ll also mix up a signature penicillin cocktail featuring fresh lemon and both ginger syrup and a candied ginger garnish for an infusion of warmth.
Kit DescriptionTwo Cocktails: Coronado Old-Fashioned and Penicillin
This kit includes one serving of bourbon, one serving of whiskey, amaro, lemon, chocolate bitters, ginger syrup, candied ginger garnish, one plastic shaker set, one metal jigger and a recipe card.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 0.75 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
The Cozymeal Protection®