Online Cooking Class - Mexican-Style Brunch
In this interactive online cooking class, Chef Stacy will teach you how to prepare simple yet hearty brunch recipes with Mexican flair. First on the menu: A "hair of the dog" classic Bloody Maria with tequila prepared as spicy as you like. Once you have a drink in hand, you'll whip up a fresh Mex fruit salad and restaurant-worthy and supremely satisfying Mexican breakfast tacos loaded with black beans and a slurry of your favorite toppings, followed by a side of Mexican rice.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With tomato-vegetable juice, tequila, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce
Fresh Mex Fruit Salad
With tropical fruit, cucumber, lime, agave nectar and chili seasoning
Mexican Breakfast Tacos
With tortillas, black beans and scrambled eggs
Optional toppings include
Salsa, Mexican cheese, cilantro, green onions, sour cream and avocado
With tomato sauce, broth and spices
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Group, Mexican, Vegetarian
Tomato vegetable juice
Good quality tequila (or vodka)
Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
Butter or margarine
Corn or flour tortillas
Black beans or refried beans
Eggs or liquid egg substitute
Tomatoes, diced or salsa (optional topping)
Fresh cilantro (optional topping)
Green onion (optional topping)
Cotija or Mexican cheese (optional topping)
Avocado (optional topping)
Sour cream (optional topping)
Chicken or vegetable broth
Instant white rice
Red pepper flakes (optional)
Cocktail strainer or small strainer
Measuring cups and spoons
Medium mixing bowl
Fruit cups or small bowls
Large saucepan and cover
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®