Online Cooking Class - Mexican-Style Brunch
In this interactive online cooking class, Chef Stacy will teach you how to prepare simple yet hearty brunch recipes with Mexican flair. First on the menu: A "hair of the dog" classic bloody Mary prepared as spicy as you like. Once you have a drink in hand, you'll whip up restaurant-worthy and supremely satisfying huevos rancheros loaded with beans, tomatoes, avocado and eggs, and a side of spicy chorizo potatoes.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Classic Bloody Mary
With tomato-vegetable juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce
Authentic Huevos Rancheros
With tortillas, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro, cotija cheese and avocado
With onions, red bell pepper, cumin and black pepper
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Group, Mexican, Mother's Day, Vegetarian
Tomato vegetable juice
Sour cream, optional
Mexican chorizo or soy chorizo
Red bell pepper
Cocktail strainer or small strainer
Microwave-safe casserole dish
Medium mixing bowl
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 619-642-2212
501 W. Broadway, Suite 800, San Diego, CA, 92101