Online Cooking Class - Southern Brunch and Bellinis
Across four courses you'll learn how to make a bountiful Southern brunch spread with Chef Angela-Michelle in this interactive online cooking class. Begin with classic and creamy shrimp and grits topped with a rich red tomato gravy. Then, you'll learn how to prepare crisp, fried green tomatoes — a tried and true Southern favorite — all paired perfectly with a sweet and light peach bellini.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Shrimp and Grits
With butter, milk and Cajun spice mix
Red Tomato Gravy
With flour, butter and broth
Fried Green Tomatoes
With flour, cornmeal, eggs and garlic
With peach purée, Prosecco and mint
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Adult, Brunch, Fun, Mother's Day
Canned diced tomatoes
Stock or broth
Vegetable or canola oil
Pot with lid
Three large pans or skillets
Two stirring spoons
Three shallow bowls
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®