Online Cooking Class - Pancakes Two Ways Pajama Brunch
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Stacy, you'll learn how to prepare a gourmet pancake brunch completely from scratch while wearing your favorite PJs. Chef Stacy will begin by teaching you how to concoct an effervescent apple cider mimosa requiring only two ingredients. For the main event, you'll prepare light and fluffy pancakes cinnamon pear pancakes followed by savory potato latkes with fresh dill and sour cream.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Apple Cider Mimosa
With Champagne and apple slices
With walnuts, powdered sugar and homemade caramel sauce
Potato pancakes with green onions, fresh dill and sour cream
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Brunch, Couples, Fun, Group, Mother's Day, Vegetarian
Champagne or Prosecco
Frozen shredded potatoes
Milk or non-dairy milk
Sour cream (optional)
Shredded cheese (optional)
Butter or margarine
Wine or Champagne glass
Measuring cups and spoons
Griddle or skillet
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®