Online Cooking Class - Fried Vegan Avocado Street Tacos
Enjoy a Mexican food staple — street tacos — vegan-style in this interactive online cooking class. You'll make your own plant-based street tacos at home with Chef Stacy guiding you each step of the way, from whipping up fresh mango salsa to frying avocados and more. To pair perfectly with your meal, you'll mix up a refreshing classic margarita.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With tequila, lime juice, Cointreau and salt
Fried Avocado Street Tacos
With refried beans, shredded cabbage and your favorite toppings
Fresh Mango Salsa
With lime juice, red onions, jalapeños and cilantro
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Labels Fun, Healthy, Mexican, Vegan, Vegetarian
Vegan cheese, optional
Fresh lime juice
Three shallow medium bowls
Large deep skillet to a depth of 1.5 inches
Meat or infrared thermometer
Large slotted spoon or tongs
Plates for serving
Cocktail stirrer or spoon
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.