Online Cooking Class - Reinvented Bar Bites and Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Bring the bar home as Chef Robert shows you how to create a few bar favorites from scratch in your own kitchen. In this live and interactive online cooking and cocktail class, you'll learn how to prepare a whiskey sour with Pop Rocks candy, creamy milk chocolate truffles, and savory Kansas City-style bourbon wings. Follow along and ask questions as you craft bar food and cocktail favorites at home.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, BBQ, Couples, Date Night, Fun
New Mexican chili powder
Frank’s hot sauce
Course black pepper
Milk chocolate chips, Ghirardelli recommended
High ball glasses
Chef’s knives or paring knives
Glass or plastic bowls
Heat proof plastic spatula
Bun or sheet pans
No. 70 disher
Stainless steel bowls
Deep fryer, deep cast iron skillet or ceramic roasting pot
The Cozymeal Protection®