Online Cooking Class - Fresh Flavors of Mexico
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Mexican food is famous for its bright, bold flavors and fresh ingredients — and you don't need to board a plane to enjoy it! In this virtual cooking class with Chef Mel, you will learn how to create three authentic Mexican recipes in the comfort of your home. Your meal features fish tacos made with healthy, spice-crusted fish, homemade mango salsa and avocado-cilantro sauce. No Mexican meal is complete without margaritas, which Chef Mel will also teach you how to make using mango and no added sugar.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Group, Mexican, Pescatarian
White-fleshed mild fish such as cod, tilapia, mahi mahi or snapper
Red bell pepper
Corn, flour or gluten-free tortillas
Salt and pepper
Orange liquor such as Cointreau or Triple Sec
Measuring spoons and cups
The Cozymeal Protection®