Online Cooking Class - Wholesome Veggie Burgers
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Whether you're vegetarian or are looking for a meatless Monday meal, this virtual cooking class with Chef Mel is a great way to enhance your culinary skills. Learn how to make two types of veggie burgers from scratch using nothing but a food processer and an oven or stove. Start with Brazil nut veggie burgers brimming with healthy fats and minerals. Next, make a protein-packed lentil chickpea burger. You'll also learn how to make a creamy, versatile avocado sauce to accompany your burgers.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Group, Healthy, Vegetarian
Ground flax seeds
Green or brown lentils
Salt and pepper
Large sauté pan or cast iron skillet
Measuring cups and spoons
Large mixing bowl
Several small bowls
The Cozymeal Protection®