Online Cooking Class - Wholesome Veggie Burgers
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to make veggie burgers from scratch in this online cooking class with Chef Mel!
Whether you're vegetarian or are looking for a meatless Monday meal, this virtual cooking class with Chef Mel is a great way to enhance your culinary skills. Learn how to make two types of veggie burgers from scratch using nothing but a food processer and an oven or stove. Start with Brazil nut veggie burgers brimming with healthy fats and minerals. Next, make a protein-packed lentil chickpea burger. You'll also learn how to make a creamy, versatile avocado sauce to accompany your burgers.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Group, Healthy, Vegetarian
Ground flax seeds
Green or brown lentils
Salt and pepper
Large sauté pan or cast iron skillet
Measuring cups and spoons
Large mixing bowl
Several small bowls
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
11 Jun 2020
We did this as a team for a fun work activity and it was great! Chef Mel is friendly, knowledgeable and her recipes are delicious. Definitely recommend this!
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Mel
06 Jan 2021
The class was great, both chef Mel and the tacos-salsa-sauce and the margaritas!
05 Jan 2021
Chef Mel was excellent, however it was my first time using mangos, so I lost some time during the class. In future, I will ask for more info when using ingredients that I am not familiar with. The fish tacos, salsa and avocado cilantro sauce were delicious
Meet your chef
Chef Mel, a former personal chef and caterer, specializes in creating healthy, natural and organic meals. She is passionate about educating others on how to cook and eat well, and has shared her zest for culinary instruction by teaching children's cooking classes and volunteering for cooking programs. Her culinary education arsenal boasts completion from the Natural Food Chef Program at the Nutrition Therapy Institute. Join Chef Mel for a fun and informative experience!
The Cozymeal Protection®