Online Baking Class - Classic Linzer Torte
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live interactive online baking class with Chef Robert, you will learn how to make a classic Austrian linzer torte with a twist. Chef Robert will begin by teaching you how to prepare a pistachio pastry to line your tart pan. Then, you will prepare a cinnamon- and vanilla-spiked blackberry jam filling which you will top with classic lattice pastry work. Once baked, you will garnish with crème fraîche and blackberry coulis topping.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Cake Baking, Couples, Fun
Red wine vinegar
10-inch tart pan
Measuring cups and spoons
Rubber spatula or spoon
Pastry bag or squirt bottle
The Cozymeal Protection®