Online Knife Skills Class - Spanish Tapas
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Virtually join Chef Robert and whet your knife skills while preparing a Spanish tapas spread.
During this live and interactive online cooking class, Chef Robert will teach you how to use multiple knives and knife techniques needed to prepare an authentic and gourmet spread of Spanish tapas at home. Some of the recipes you can look forward to mastering include patatas bravas served with an easy-to-make red chile crema, a refreshingly crisp arugula and radicchio salad dressed with a homemade mustard vinaigrette, and garlicky Argentinian shrimp with spicy Fresno chile pepper.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Gourmet, Pescatarian, Spanish
Honey crisp apple
Red wine vinegar
Whole grain mustard
High temperature spatula
Stainless steel bowls
Plates and utensils for serving
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Robert
14 Dec 2021
The Summary is we had a blast! Chef Robert and Mrs. Chef came to my condo for about 3 hours and provided entertainment, education and tasty food for 4 of us. We ordered the Tapas menu, but notified the Chef that one of our party was gluten intolerant. He appropriately revised the menu. I don't even remember the details of the dishes prepared, but suffice it to say they were all delicious. I will use Chef and Cozymeal again when I have the opportunity
17 Jan 2021
Great experience. My girlfriend and I loved making our delicious linzer torte and getting to chat with Chef Robert and his wonderful wife. Would highly recommend
18 Dec 2020
Chef Robert was amazing! Very Personable and Knowledgable. He interacted with each of us, which is a lot to ask for a team of 27! We all had a great time.
Meet your chef
Chef Robert is a certified Chef de Cuisine, registered dietitian and published cookbook author who enjoys creating epicurean delights with his wife in their Denver-area residence. He believes it is important for professional and home chefs alike to understand the chemical reactions in cooking. Join Chef Robert to explore the endless possibilities of artistry and science!
The Cozymeal Protection®