Online Knife Skills Class - Spanish Tapas
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class, Chef Robert will teach you how to use multiple knives and knife techniques needed to prepare an authentic and gourmet spread of Spanish tapas at home. Some of the recipes you can look forward to mastering include patatas bravas served with an easy-to-make red chile crema, a refreshingly crisp arugula and radicchio salad dressed with a homemade mustard vinaigrette, and garlicky Argentinian shrimp with spicy Fresno chile pepper.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Gourmet, Pescatarian, Spanish
Honey crisp apple
Red wine vinegar
Whole grain mustard
High temperature spatula
Stainless steel bowls
Plates and utensils for serving
The Cozymeal Protection®