Online Cooking Class - Bites and Wines
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Join Chef Robert on a tasting journey as you prepare three different bites to pair with wines from New Zealand and Spain.
First up in this cooking class are savory, crispy patatas bravas, a classic fried potato dish in Spanish tapas bars, paired with New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. You'll follow those potatoes with a fresh arugula and radicchio salad, paired with Spanish Tempranillo. And for the final bite, you'll prepare spicy shrimp with garlic and chiles, perfectly balanced with a sparking Cava wine.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Couples, Fun
Cava Sparkling wine
New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, Nobilo brand
COPY ALL OTHER INGREDIENTS FROM HIS "SPANISH TAPAS" ONLINE COOKING CLASS***
COPY EQUIPMENT LIST FROM HIS "SPANISH TAPAS" ONLINE COOKING CLASS*** (in addition to wine opener and wine glasses)
The Cozymeal Protection®