Online Cooking Class - Vegetarian Enchiladas
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this live virtual cooking class, Chef Mel will teach you how to make simple yet satisfying sweet potato and black bean enchiladas from scratch. Using easily sourced, plant-based ingredients, Chef Mel will guide you in stuffing, rolling, and topping your tortillas with vegetarian ingredients and a homemade enchilada sauce, served with a side of homemade guacamole and tortilla chips.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Healthy, Mexican, Vegetarian
Corn or flour tortillas
Medium to large sweet potato
Can of black beans
Can of tomato paste
Shredded Mexican cheese, optional
Large sauté pan
The Cozymeal Protection®