Online Cooking Class - Vegetarian Enchiladas
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to prepare crowd-pleasing Mexican fare that is both hearty and healthy.
In this live virtual cooking class, Chef Mel will teach you how to make simple yet satisfying sweet potato and black bean enchiladas from scratch. Using easily sourced, plant-based ingredients, Chef Mel will guide you in stuffing, rolling, and topping your tortillas with vegetarian ingredients and a homemade enchilada sauce, served with a side of homemade guacamole and tortilla chips.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Healthy, Mexican, Vegetarian
Corn or flour tortillas
Medium to large sweet potato
Can of black beans
Can of tomato paste
Shredded Mexican cheese, optional
Large sauté pan
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Mel
06 Jan 2021
The class was great, both chef Mel and the tacos-salsa-sauce and the margaritas!
05 Jan 2021
Chef Mel was excellent, however it was my first time using mangos, so I lost some time during the class. In future, I will ask for more info when using ingredients that I am not familiar with. The fish tacos, salsa and avocado cilantro sauce were delicious
31 Dec 2020
We had the best time with Chef Mel. We learned how to properly use our knives and made the most delicious tacos and margaritas.
Meet your chef
Chef Mel, a former personal chef and caterer, specializes in creating healthy, natural and organic meals. She is passionate about educating others on how to cook and eat well, and has shared her zest for culinary instruction by teaching children's cooking classes and volunteering for cooking programs. Her culinary education arsenal boasts completion from the Natural Food Chef Program at the Nutrition Therapy Institute. Join Chef Mel for a fun and informative experience!
The Cozymeal Protection®