Online Cooking Class - Italian Seasonal Favorites
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Chris, you will learn how to prepare a gourmet Italian menu made using fresh, high-quality, seasonal ingredients. Chef Chris will begin the class by teaching you everything you need to know to make a luscious pumpkin lasagna completely from scratch. Then, you will master a decadent seasonal Italian dark chocolate and hazelnut cake with pears for dessert.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Handmade Lasagna Noodles
With eggs and flour
Pumpkin Parmigiano Filling
With butternut squash, Parmigiano and black pepper
With flour, butter, milk, nutmeg, cheese and black pepper
Dark Chocolate Cake With Pears
With eggs, sugar, vanilla and butter
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2.5 hours
- Labels Gourmet, Holiday, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Eggs (8 total)
Butternut squash (whole or cubed)
Parmigiano (or pecorino) cheese, grated
Fresh sage (optional)
Dark chocolate (8 ounces)
Lasagna pan (9X9)
Round cake pan
The Cozymeal Protection®