Virtual Whiskey Tasting - Sweet and Sour Cocktail Duo
In this virtual whiskey class, a talented mixologist will guide you as you practice making two signature cocktails. Begin by crafting a cozy apple spiced whiskey sour with unfiltered apple juice, warm cinnamon and bright citrus. Next, you will prepare a fruity tropic thunder mai tai with pineapple juice, zesty lime and orange bitters. Finish your vibrant cocktails with fun, aromatic garnishes.
Kit DescriptionTwo Cocktails: Apple Spiced Whiskey Sour and Tropic Thunder Mai Tai
This kit includes one serving whiskey, one serving bourbon, unfiltered apple juice, cinnamon, orange bitters, cinnamon stick garnish, pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, orange bitters, dehydrated pineapple ring garnish, one plastic shaker set, one metal jigger and a recipe card.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 0.75 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
New Scotch Steward
The Cozymeal Protection®