Virtual Whiskey Tasting - Sweet and Sour Cocktail Duo
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn to balance sweet and sour ingredients to create two classic cocktails.
In this virtual whiskey class, a talented mixologist will guide you as you practice making two signature cocktails. Begin by crafting a cozy apple spiced whiskey sour with unfiltered apple juice, warm cinnamon and bright citrus. Next, you will prepare a fruity tropic thunder mai tai with pineapple juice, zesty lime and orange bitters. Finish your vibrant cocktails with fun, aromatic garnishes.
Kit DescriptionTwo Cocktails: Apple Spiced Whiskey Sour and Tropic Thunder Mai Tai
This kit includes one serving whiskey, one serving bourbon, unfiltered apple juice, cinnamon, orange bitters, cinnamon stick garnish, pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, orange bitters, dehydrated pineapple ring garnish, one plastic shaker set, one metal jigger and a recipe card.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 0.75 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist Nicole or Resident Mixologist
26 Jan 2023
Class was outstanding had a great time with my wife, we will do it again.
21 Jan 2023
Class was informative and fun. Zoom instructions were not clear and we stopped off zoom in mid class. Rejoined but bothersome.
21 Jan 2023
The class itself was fun, but the pre-class communication was a challenge and soiled the overall experience quite a lot.
Meet your Scotch Steward
Mixologist Nicole found her calling exploring the magical space between mad science and beverage craft. Her concoctions make delicious use of fresh herbs, tangy fruit zests and an array of intriguing spirits. She loves layering flavors, adding unexpected elements to every drink she creates. This passion for all things poured has led Mixologist Nicole to share her secrets with an audience thirsty for new tastes.
The Cozymeal Protection®