Online Mixology Class - Mixology 101
The world of exquisite cocktails is as broad as fine-dining. In this online mixology class, you'll gain experience handling various spirits and perfectly pairing them with sweet and sour to craft balanced cocktails at home. Get hands-on with specialty ingredients and artisanal syrups to pair with flavors like hibiscus and ginger or elderflower and citrus. You will craft mouthwatering libations using your spirit of choice, all the while socializing and sipping.
Kit DescriptionIntroduction to Mixology Cocktails
This kit includes three 50 ml bottles of select spirit, 4 oz citrus juice, one 50 ml bottle of select liqueur, 2 oz bottle of artisanal syrup, dried fruit garnish, non-edible garnishes, “magic” edible glitter and one can of select craft soda mixer.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Cocktail shaker or a container with a lid
Jigger or a tablespoon
Hawthorn strainer or a mesh strainer
Glassware for three cocktails
The Cozymeal Protection®