Virtual Whiskey Tasting - Summer Sipping Whiskey Drinks
During this interactive virtual whiskey tasting, Scotch Steward Kirsty will help you whip up some refreshing and light cocktails perfect for hot summer days. In this class, you'll create a variety of whiskey drinks, including a tart blackberry basil smash; a fruity tropic thunder with orange juice, pineapple and coconut milk or cream; a sour Texas Highball with rosemary and grapefruit; and a classic mint julep.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Fresh mint leaves
Fresh rosemary sprigs
Fresh basil leaves
Coconut cream or milk
Your choice of whiskeys
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®