Online Cooking Class - Plant-Based Holiday Feast
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Stacy, you will learn how to prepare a gourmet vegan holiday spread using fresh, high-quality, plant-based ingredients and easy-to-learn culinary techniques. Some of the recipes you can look forward to learning include a lemony white bean dip, a hearty quinoa-stuffed roasted acorn squash, vegan green bean casserole with crispy onions, and cinnamon-almond butter dip with Granny Smith apples.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Lemon and Herb White Bean Dip
With tahini and garlic
Quinoa-Stuffed Roasted Acorn Squash
With vegetable broth, celery, onions, carrots, mushrooms, cranberries, herbs and spices
Vegan Green Bean Casserole With Crispy Onions
With mushrooms, plant-based milk, vegetable broth, flour and seasonings
Cinnamon Almond Butter Dip With Apples
With almond milk, powdered sugar and vanilla
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Baking, Gourmet, Healthy, Holiday, New American, Vegan
White beans (cannellini)
Tahini (sesame paste)
Acorn squash or butternut squash
Crispy fried onions
Powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
Food processor or high-speed blender
Two baking dishes
Skillet or sauté pan
Small to medium saucepan
Measuring cups and spoons
Saucepan with tight-fitting lid
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.