Online Cooking Class - Sushi Rolls Two Ways
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Stacy, you will learn how to prepare two different sushi rolls at home using fresh ingredients and traditional Japanese culinary techniques. After beginning with sea salt edamame and a refreshing cup of matcha green tea, Chef Stacy will teach you how to roll a dragon uramaki roll with tempura shrimp and avocado as well as a hosomaki skinny roll with ahi tuna. You also have the option to order a sushi kit.
Kit DescriptionSushi Kit
Kit includes: Sushi rice, nori, rice vinegar powder, sesame seeds, wasabi powder, rolling mat, cooking instructions, shopping guide, and drink pairing suggestions. Servings: Makes 8 rolls with 6 pieces each. Please discuss with the class host the exact ingredient needs if purchasing the optional kit.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Matcha Japanese Green Tea
Sea Salt Edamame
With lemon and soy sauce
Dragon Uramaki Roll With Tempura Shrimp
With cucumber, avocado, sriracha and sesame seeds
Hosomaki Skinny Roll With Ahi Tuna
With spicy mayo and green onions
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 6 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Asian, Classes with Kits, Gourmet, Japanese, Sushi Making
Eel sauce (unagi)
Flying fish roe
Fine sea salt
Matcha green tea powder
Honey or maple syrup
Sushi rolling mat
Bowl for water
Rice cooker or saucepan with tight-fitting lid
Hand-held fan (or flexible cutting mat) for cooling rice
Rice spoon or large flat mixing spoon
Small dish for soy sauce
Large, shallow pan for rice
Glass measuring cup
Teacup or mug
Tea spoon or stirrer
Prep Work Details
Kit Delivery Included!
$ 39 Per device
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®