Online Cooking Class - Italian Dinner for Women's Equality Day
In this hands-on cooking class with Chef Chris, you will learn how to prepare an authentic Italian dinner menu that celebrates the recipes and legacies of culinary legends and cookbook authors Marcella Hazan and Lidia Bastianich.
Chef Chris will begin this class by teaching you how to make Marcella Hazan's tomato sauce as well as Lidia Bastianich's wild mushroom ragú. Then, you'll learn how to knead and cut pappardelle pasta by hand before ending on a sweet note with a luxurious chocolate semifreddo that calls for just four ingredients.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Marcella Hazan-Inspired Tomato Sauce
Fresh Pappardelle Pasta
Lidia Bastianich-Inspired Wild Mushroom Ragù
With mixed mushrooms, fresh rosemary and Parmesan cheese
Decadent Chocolate Semifreddo
This class is not affiliated with the brands or companies mentioned here or any of its subsidiaries.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Fun, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
San Marzano tomatoes
Salt and pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
Dark chocolate bar
9x5-inch bread pan
Electric mixer (stand-mixer or hand-held)
Wooden cutting board
The Cozymeal Protection®