Online Cooking Class - Hand-Pulled Chinese Noodles
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Li, you will learn how to make hand-pulled noodles — also known as lamian — right in your own kitchen. Chef Li will begin by teaching you how to knead, fold and stretch the dough into long, thin strands. Once your noodles have been pulled to silky smooth perfection, you'll learn how to cook up a batch of hand-pulled noodles as well as homemade Chinese tomato sauce.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Hand Pulled Noodles
Chinese Tomato Sauce
With bay leaves, cinnamon, ginger, garlic and chicken
Napa Cabbage and Tofu Slaw
With cilantro and sesame oil
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Labels Asian, Chinese, Fun, Gourmet, Healthy
Boneless chicken breast or thighs, or eggs for vegetarians
Light soy sauce
Chinese cooking wine
Dried red chilli
Sichuan peppercorns, optional
Can of whole tomatoes
Chinkiang vinegar, optional
White rice vinegar
Extra firm tofu
Thai bird chili or one large red chili
Two medium-size mixing bowls
One medium-size serving plate
Two medium-size frying pans
Measuring cups and spoons
Medium-size serving bowl
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2022 - Phone: 202-905-2991
1300 I Street NW, Suite 400E, Washington, DC, 20005