Online Cooking Class - Cantonese Pan-Fried Noodles
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Li, you will learn how to prepare two authentic Cantonese dishes right in your own kitchen. Chef Li will begin by teaching you how to make Chinese Southern-style egg noodles from scratch. Then, you will learn how to pan fry the noodles to make the ever-popular entrée known as supreme soy sauce fried noodles. You will also learn how to make egg drop soup!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Handmade Egg Noodles
With all-purpose flour and eggs
Supreme Soy Sauce Fried Noodles
With chicken and onions
Chicken Corn Egg Drop Soup
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Chinese, Couples, Fun, Gourmet
Light soy sauce
Dark soy sauce
Mung bean sprouts
Chinese cooking wine
White peppercorn powder
White sesame seeds
Sweet corn kernels
Large-size mixing bowl
Measuring cups and spoons
Long rolling pin (ideally no shorter than 30 inches)
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®