Online Cooking Class - Everything's Better With Bacon
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Logan, you will discover how using bacon's heft to flavor a dish can add a hard-to-find depth and intensity to even the humblest of recipes. Some of the dishes you can look forward to making better with bacon during this class include maple bacon Brussels sprouts with sherry, an eye-catching bacon weaved pork tenderloin, and kettle corn made using pig fat.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Maple Bacon Brussels Sprouts
With sherry and salt
Bacon Weaved Pork Tenderloin
Pig Fat Kettle Corn
With sugar and salt
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Group, New American
Large pot with lid
Large pan with lid
Measuring cups and spoons
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®