Online Cooking Class - How to Build a Better Burger
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Logan, you will learn how to build a better burger at home. From the best kind of ground beef to use to tips for shaping the patties, with a step-by-step recipe, Chef Logan will teach you everything you need to know to build a better burger and different ways to add flavor and texture when coming up with new creations.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Smokehouse Cheeseburger With a Caramelized Onion Patty
With brioche bun, BBQ sauce and applewood smoked cheddar
Sweet Potato Fries
With dill, olive oil and Maldon salt
With lime, mayonnaise, salt and pepper
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Group
Barbecue sauce of choice
Applewood smoked cheddar
Maldon or kosher salt
Chipotle in adobo sauce
Large dill pickles
Cast iron skillet or griddle
Hand blender or food processor
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®