Online Cooking Class - Homemade Holiday Dog Treats
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to make healthy holiday cookies and treats for your favorite furry, four-legged friends.
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef V, you will learn how to make two different homemade holiday dog treats. Chef V will teach you how to make these treats using only dairy-free, gluten-free, and grain-free ingredients, which will make them paleo and healthy for dogs. Using these ingredients, you will then make a batch of pumpkin dog treats as well as peanut butter dog treats.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Healthy, Holiday
Holiday cut out cookie cutters
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef V or Local Host
25 Oct 2020
Chef V was welcoming, down to earth and made the class fun and productive. She has great ideas and even though I like to think I know my way around the kitchen, she definitely taught me new things. More importantly, the food we made was as delicious as it was healthy.
14 Oct 2020
She was AMAZING! So knowledgeable, patient and inspiring.
13 Oct 2020
Chef V was friendly and very knowledgeable. She was able to provide on the spot recommendations for replacements when people mentioned during class that they weren't able to find something.
Meet your chef
Chef V comes from a long line of excellent Italian cooks and has been in the kitchen as long as she can remember. She lives a Paleo and Keto lifestyle, and creates vibrant dishes that taste and look like those from her Italian roots. She is the founder of an award-winning Paleo brand and is a TEDx speaker. Chef V uses organic fruits and vegetables, grass-fed meat and wild-caught fish in her cooking when able, with no gluten, grains, legumes, refined sugar or dairy in sight.
The Cozymeal Protection®