Online Cooking Class - Homemade Holiday Dog Treats
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef V, you will learn how to make two different homemade holiday dog treats. Chef V will teach you how to make these treats using only dairy-free, gluten-free, and grain-free ingredients, which will make them paleo and healthy for dogs. Using these ingredients, you will then make a batch of pumpkin dog treats as well as peanut butter dog treats.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Healthy, Holiday
Holiday cut out cookie cutters
The Cozymeal Protection®