Online Cooking Class - Homemade Popular '90s Snack Food
In this interactive online cooking class, you'll make three classic supermarket snack foods that were popular in the 1990s. Throw on an oversized t-shirt or put your hair up in a scrunchie and get cooking beginning with homemade Pop Tarts filled with your favorite fruit jam. Then it's time to pop mini bagel pizzas in the oven after layering on your favorite toppings, and finish with handmade lunchables featuring cold cuts, cheese, crackers, fruit and vegetables.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Homemade Pop Tarts
With refrigerated pie crust, fruit jam, powdered sugar and vanilla extract
Mini Bagel Pizzas
With mozzarella or plant-based cheese, pizza sauce and various toppings
Throwback Homemade Lunchables
With deli meat, cheese, crackers or chips, fresh or dried fruits and vegetables
This class is not affiliated with the brands or companies mentioned here or any of its subsidiaries.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Baking, Beginner, Couples, Fun, Group
Refrigerated pie crust
Milk or plant-based milk
Mozzarella or plant-based cheese
Your favorite pizza toppings
Deli meat (plant-based or regular)
Cheese slices (plant-based or regular)
Crackers or chips
Fresh or dried fruits
Fresh vegetable sticks
Large baking sheet (high-heat tolerant, not a cookie sheet)
2 large sheets of parchment paper (or 2 silicone mats)
2 small-medium mixing bowls
Oven (or toaster oven)
Airtight food containers with inner compartments or use cupcake liners to keep the foods separated in an airtight container such as Rubbermade, Ziplock or Pyrex brands
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®