Online Cooking Class - Flavorful Cuban Cuisine
During this live, interactive online cooking class, Chef Angela Michelle will teach you how to prepare three traditional Cuban dishes. You'll create smokey and warm black beans with sofritos and white rice, along with savory Cuban pork steak, unleashing mouthwatering spices of garlic, onion, cumin, orange and lime. Then, you'll learn how to make crisp tostones with plantains — a Cuban classic.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Black Beans and Sofritos
With peppers, onions, garlic, cumin and white rice
Cuban Pork Steak
With pork tenderloin, garlic, onion, cumin, orange and lime
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Date Night, Fun, Latin
Pot with a lid
Pan with a lid
Mortal and pestle or a rolling pin
Small sauce pan
Large frying pan
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 800-369-0157