Online Cooking Class - Next-Level Cookies
Learn how to prepare a gourmet spread of cookies using easy-to-master culinary techniques in this virtual cooking class with Chef Lisa. Begin by making classic French butter cookies known as langue de chat. Then, Chef Lisa will teach you how you can use a little chocolate and orange zest to transform your langue de chat into refined Milano-style cookies. Lastly, master the art of the no-bake chocolate chip cookie.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Langue de Chat
With butter, confectioners' sugar, eggs, flour and vanilla
With orange zest and chocolate
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
With unsalted butter, vanilla extract, brown sugar and oatmeal
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Cookie Decorating, Fun, Teens
Vanilla extract or vanilla pod
Milk or milk alternative
Mixer with paddle attachment
3-4 small bowls
2-3 sheet pans
Parchment paper or wax paper
Flat 3/8" pastry tip or Ateco #804
Two piping bags
Zester or microplane
Food processor or a blender
Medium sauce pot
Medium stainless steel bowl
The Cozymeal Protection®