Online Cooking Class - Parisian Macarons
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Lisa, you will learn the art and science of making macarons like a professional Parisian pastry chef. Chef Lisa will help you hone the basic techniques and simplify the steps to crafting lemon and raspberry macarons at home. And before you know it, you'll be biting past the crisp but chewy outer shell and giving yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Yellow and Pink French Macarons
Lemon Butter Filling
Raspberry Butter Filling
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Couples, French, Gourmet, Teens
Extra fine granulated sugar
Cream of tartar
Raspberry fruit spread
Measuring scale that weighs in grams
Stand mixer, or high-powered hand mixer with bowl and whisk attachment
Three sheet trays
Silicone baking sheet liner, or parchment paper
Three rubber spatulas
Three piping bags
Two flat medium stainless steel piping tips
Two kitchen towels
Three medium-sized bowls
Two small bowls
Small fan or ceiling fan
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
5 people saved this experience
The Cozymeal Protection®
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2020 - Phone: 617-307-4582
100 Cambridge St, 14th Floor, Boston, MA, 02114