Online Cooking Class - Parisian Macarons
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Lisa, you will learn the art and science of making macarons like a professional Parisian pastry chef. Chef Lisa will help you hone the basic techniques and simplify the steps to crafting lemon and raspberry macarons at home. And before you know it, you'll be biting past the crisp but chewy outer shell and giving yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Yellow and Pink French Macarons
Lemon Butter Filling
Raspberry Butter Filling
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 12 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Baking, Couples, French, Gourmet, Mother's Day, Valentine's
Extra fine granulated sugar
Large fresh eggs
Cream of tartar
Raspberry fruit spread
Measuring scale that weighs in grams
Stand mixer or high-powered hand mixer with bowl and double whisk attachment
Three sheet trays
Silicone baking sheet liner, or parchment paper
Three rubber spatulas
Three piping bags
Two round medium stainless steel piping tips
Two kitchen towels
Three medium-sized bowls
Two small bowls
Small fan or ceiling fan
Elastics, twist ties or chip clips
1/4 tsp and 1/8 tsp measuring spoons
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
2-hour class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 617-307-4582
100 Cambridge Street, 14th Floor, Boston, MA, 02114