Virtual Whiskey Tasting - Whiskey 101
During this live and interactive virtual whiskey tasting with Scotch Steward Kirsty, you will explore four different types of whiskey — bourbon, scotch, rye and Irish whiskey. Scotch Steward Kirsty will discuss the history, tradition, culture and flavor profiles of each whiskey as well as the proper way to taste and analyze a spirit's flavor profile. You will also learn how to create four different cocktails that are suited to each type of whiskey.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Angostura and Peychaud bitters
Coffee (hot or cold brew)
Heavy whipping cream
Yarai (mixing glass)
Long bar spoon
Glencairne style tasting glasses
Crushed ice mold
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®