Online Cooking Class - Chicken Masala From Scratch
This online cooking class is currently not available. Here are similar experiences:
Chicken masala is a North Indian staple known for its rich sauce and warm spices. Learn how to make this traditional dish in this live and interactive online cooking class. Chef Shan will teach you her all of her tips and tricks, from the classic sauce packed with spices like turmeric, cumin and coriander to perfectly steamed Basmati rice with onions and cumin seeds.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Date Night, Fun, Indian
Red chilli powder
Two wide saucepans with fitted lid
Kitchen utensils and knives
Measuring spoons and cups
Serving bowls or plates
The Cozymeal Protection®