Online Cooking Class - Secrets of the British Monarchy
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Chris, you will learn how to prepare a British-inspired feast fit for a royal. You will begin by learning how to make a a fluffy, golden-brown popover brimming with gravy, known as Yorkshire pudding. Then, Chef Chris will show you how to prepare a cheddar cottage pie as well as a proper Eton mess with fresh strawberries and freshly made meringue for dessert.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Yorkshire Pudding With Mushroom Gravy
With flour, eggs, butter, oil, milk and water
Cheddar Cottage Pie
With potatoes, carrots, onions, beef or mushrooms, and Worcestershire sauce
With egg whites, sugar, strawberries, heavy cream and powdered sugar
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Fun, Group
Ground beef or mushrooms
Beef or mushroom broth
Measuring cups and spoons
Pasta pot (for boiling)
Oven-safe casserole pan
Electric mixer or stand mixer
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 404-596-5333
260 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2200, Atlanta, GA, 30303