Online Cooking Class - Fast Food Faves Gone Gourmet
Join Chef Chris in this live and interactive online cooking class to prepare your favorite fast food dishes from scratch. First, you'll fry up Kentucky-inspired fried chicken with buttermilk, smoked paprika, celery salt and pepper, and a homemade barbecue sauce bursting with flavor from dried chipotle powder, balsamic vinegar and honey. To accompany your fried chicken, you'll prepare crunchy panko-crusted onion rings.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Kentucky Inspired Southern Fried Chicken
With buttermilk, smoked paprika, allspice, celery salt and coriander
Smokey Honey Barbecue Sauce
With honey, vinegar, dried chipotle chili powder and balsamic vinegar
Panko Crusted Onion Rings
With buttermilk, flour, cornstarch, egg, paprika and garlic powder
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Fun, Group
Boneless chicken thighs
Chipotle chili powder
Frying pan (4-5 inches deep)
Measuring cups and spoons
Frying thermometer (optional but helpful)
Blender or food processor
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®