Online Cooking Class - Immunity Boosting Foods
During this interactive online cooking class with Chef Chris, you will learn how to prepare three immunity-boosting recipes completely from scratch in your own kitchen. Chef Chris will begin by teaching you how to build a vibrant spinach salad studded with walnuts and oranges. Then you will learn how to prepare chicken thighs braised Spanish style in a garlicky and lemony white wine sauce served with turmeric-spiced and toasted chickpeas.
“Boost your spirits and your health in this fun and fresh cooking class. We'll use easy-to-get ingredients and tools you already have in your home kitchen. Get ready to feed your body and your soul with these easy-to-master Italian classics.” - Chef Chris
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Spinach and Honeyed Walnut Salad
With herbed buttermilk dressing
Spanish Braised Chicken
With lemons and olives
Turmeric Toasted Chickpeas
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Fun, Gourmet, Healthy, Italian
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
Boneless chicken thighs
Flat leaf parsley
Dutch oven with lid or oven-safe braising dish
Metal baking sheet
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 404-596-5333
260 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2200, Atlanta, GA, 30303