Online Cooking Class - Gourmet Burgers
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this live, interactive online cooking class, Chef Robert will teach you a modern formula for turning basic burgers into gourmet fare using lean ground beef topped with cheddar, Parmesan, wonton chips, and a Béarnaise sauce, all nestled into a warm toasted brioche bun. You’ll also prepare a side of patatas bravas and a spicy chili crema sauce to round out your feast.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Group, Teens
80/20 ground beef
Panko bread crumbs
Fresh Italian parsley
Griddle, cast iron skillet or BBQ grill
Stainless steel bowls
Flat and folding spatulas
Deep fryer or deep pot with candy thermometer
Blender or food processor
Spider strainer or regular strainer
Bun pans or sheet pans
The Cozymeal Protection®