Online Cooking Class - Vegetarian Asian Noodles
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Discover a healthy, vegetarian twist on Asian noodles in this live online class.
Experience a fresh take on classic Asian-themed dishes in this interactive virtual cooking class with Chef Mel as she guides you in preparing two popular noodle dishes. First, you'll whip up a noodle stir fry loaded with colorful vegetables, then you'll handcraft a Thai noodle dish featuring sweet potato noodles, bell peppers and an unami-laden coconut peanut sauce.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Date Night, Healthy, Teens, Vegetarian
Large sweet potatoes
Large red bell peppers
Medium red or white onion
Baby bella mushrooms
Fresh cilantro, optional
Creamy peanut butter or almond butter
Soba, spaghetti or brown rice noodles
Toasted sesame oil
Honey or maple syrup
Cornstarch or arrowroot powder
Any kind of blender
Large sauté pan
Medium sauce pan
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
12 Dec 2020
The dishes were delicious and it was fun learning the cooking techniques Chef Mel used. One critique would be that she went very fast and it was hard to keep up. Overall a wonderful experience! I will definitely be using these recipes again.
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Mel
06 Jan 2021
The class was great, both chef Mel and the tacos-salsa-sauce and the margaritas!
05 Jan 2021
Chef Mel was excellent, however it was my first time using mangos, so I lost some time during the class. In future, I will ask for more info when using ingredients that I am not familiar with. The fish tacos, salsa and avocado cilantro sauce were delicious
Meet your chef
Chef Mel, a former personal chef and caterer, specializes in creating healthy, natural and organic meals. She is passionate about educating others on how to cook and eat well, and has shared her zest for culinary instruction by teaching children's cooking classes and volunteering for cooking programs. Her culinary education arsenal boasts completion from the Natural Food Chef Program at the Nutrition Therapy Institute. Join Chef Mel for a fun and informative experience!
The Cozymeal Protection®