Virtual Whiskey Tasting - Advanced Whiskey Cocktails
During this interactive virtual whiskey tasting class, Scotch Steward Kirsty will guide you through the fundamentals of advanced whiskey cocktails. Across three drinks, you'll learn the ins and outs of whiskey while creating unique whiskey cocktails using professional techniques. In this class, you'll make a tart smoked Trinidad sour, tropical coconut oil-washed bourbon tiki and fruity hibiscus-infused old-fashioned.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Dried hibiscus petals or hibiscus tea bags
Almond simple syrup (orgeat)
Mesquite wood chips
Small wooden board
3-4 quart containers or Tupperware with lids