Virtual Whiskey Tasting - Advanced Whiskey Cocktails
Virtually join Scotch Steward Kirsty to master intricate whiskey cocktails perfect for a fancy dinner party.
During this interactive virtual whiskey tasting class, Scotch Steward Kirsty will guide you through the fundamentals of advanced whiskey cocktails. Across three drinks, you'll learn the ins and outs of whiskey while creating unique whiskey cocktails using professional techniques. In this class, you'll make a tart smoked Trinidad sour, tropical coconut oil-washed bourbon tiki and fruity hibiscus-infused old-fashioned.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Dried hibiscus petals or hibiscus tea bags
Almond simple syrup (orgeat)
Mesquite wood chips
Small wooden board
3-4 quart containers or Tupperware with lids
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
23 Apr 2021
Really great class. Learnt some fun things and the drinks were great! Only feedback is that the class moved a little fast, otherwise everything was great.
10 Feb 2021
Kirsty brings a very laid back, friendly personality to her class. She shared a wealth of whiskey knowledge and walked me through the Bourbon tasting, how it's distilled, different versions and so much more...The best part was when she taught me how to make an NY Bourbon Sour. She has some fun creative Bourbon drink ideas that I can't wait to try out on my next girl's night!
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Scotch Steward Kirsty
28 Oct 2021
Kirsty was awesome! My team had a blast and we learned a ton! Can’t wait to book her again!
$ 25 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Meet your Scotch Steward
As the bar manager of a well-regarded distillery located just outside of Austin, Texas, Scotch Steward Kirsty wears many hats. Whether she's leading customers through tastings, guiding tours of the distillery, creating inspired craft cocktails that highlight the unique spirit of a drink, or teaching mixology classes, Scotch Steward Kirsty’s passion for leading others in the exploration of their spirits is always shining.
The Cozymeal Protection®