Online Mixology Class - Vodka Cocktail Classics
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Mixologist Bryant takes you on a tour through the history of vodka cocktails in this exciting online mixology class. He'll share his behind-the-bar secrets for preparing spot-on versions of three vodka-based favorites: Moscow mule featuring ginger beer and lime juice, a cosmopolitan with cointreau and cranberry juice and a sex on the beach cocktail using crisp peach schnapps, tangy orange and cranberry juices and a sweet maraschino cherry topper.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Vodka (Tito's, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya or Absolut is best)
Citrus Vodka (Absolut or Stolichnaya is best)
Cranberry juice (sweetened, like Ocean Spray)
Three fresh limes
Maraschino cherries In syrup
2 oz jigger
Three trays of fresh ice
Metal garnish skewer
Copper mug (can use a highball glass as an alternative)
Hurricane glass (can use a highball glass as an alternative)
The Cozymeal Protection®