Online Mixology Class - Seasonal Gin Drinks
Belly up to the bar with Mixologist Bryant for an online mixology class featuring three charming gin beverages that are perfect for any celebration or cocktail hour. Your lesson includes a French 75 featuring Champagne or Prosecco, lemon juice and simple syrup, a Bramble using berry liqueur, lemon and fresh blackberries and a Last Word with green chartreuse, maraschino liqueur and lime juice.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Gin (Bombay Sapphire, Hendrick's, Spring 44, Beefeater or Gunpowder are best)
Champagne or Prosecco (anything above $12 and chilled is ideal)
Crème de mûre or chambord
Maraschino cherries in syrup
2 oz jigger
Three trays of fresh ice
Metal skewer for garnishes
Lowball (rocks) glass
Coupe glass (ideally chilled)