Online Mixology Class - Seasonal Gin Drinks
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Belly up to the bar with Mixologist Bryant for an online mixology class featuring three charming gin beverages that are perfect for any celebration or cocktail hour. Your lesson includes a French 75 featuring Champagne or Prosecco, lemon juice and simple syrup, a Bramble using berry liqueur, lemon and fresh blackberries and a Last Word with green chartreuse, maraschino liqueur and lime juice.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Gin (Bombay Sapphire, Hendrick's, Spring 44, Beefeater or Gunpowder are best)
Champagne or Prosecco (anything above $12 and chilled is ideal)
Crème de mûre or chambord
Maraschino cherries in syrup
2 oz jigger
Three trays of fresh ice
Metal skewer for garnishes
Lowball (rocks) glass
Coupe glass (ideally chilled)
The Cozymeal Protection®