Online Mixology Class - A Negroni Three Ways
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
The timeless flavor of the Negroni will spirit you away to the heart of Florence in this online mixology class with Mixologist Bryant. With his expert guidance, you'll learn the proper method for concocting a classic Negroni using Campari, sweet vermouth and fresh orange. You'll also prepare a Negroni sour with lemon juice and gin and an Americano Negroni with soda water added to the mix.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Can of chickpeas
Two fresh navel oranges
Three trays of fresh ice
Highball (Collins) glass
Lowball (rocks) glass
Coupe glass (ideally chilled)
The Cozymeal Protection®