Online Mixology Class - Traditional Gin Cocktails
In this live and interactive online mixology class, you'll learn professional bartender tricks — such as muddling and balancing flavors — to craft three popular gin-based cocktails with Mixologist Anthony. Infuse lime, gin and ginger beer for a Southside mule; and blueberry and elderflower for a twist on the classic Tom Collins, along with a French 75.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With gin, lime and ginger beer
Tom and Jerry Collins
With blueberries, elderflower, gin and lemon
With lemon, gin and Prosecco
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 24 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
One whole lemon
One whole lime
Simple syrup, 3 oz
Fresh lime juice, 1 oz
Fresh lemon juice, 2 oz
Club soda, 4 oz
Ginger Beer, 4 oz
Prosecco or Champagne, 4 oz
Gin, 8 oz
Bucket of ice
Elderflower liqueur, 2 oz, optional
Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
Jigger or shot glass
Muddler or large wooden spoon
Two drinking glasses
One Champagne flute
Prep Work Details
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 917- 979-5661
136 Madison Avenue, 5th & 6th Floors, New York City, NY, 10016