Online Mixology Class - Traditional Gin Cocktails
In this live and interactive online mixology class, you'll learn professional bartender tricks — such as muddling and balancing flavors — to craft three popular gin-based cocktails with Mixologist Anthony. Infuse lime, gin and ginger beer for a Southside mule; and blueberry and elderflower for a twist on the classic Tom Collins, along with a French 75.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With gin, lime and ginger beer
Tom and Jerry Collins
With blueberries, elderflower, gin and lemon
With lemon, gin and Prosecco
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 24 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
One whole lemon
One whole lime
Simple syrup, 3 oz
Fresh lime juice, 1 oz
Fresh lemon juice, 2 oz
Club soda, 4 oz
Ginger Beer, 4 oz
Prosecco or Champagne, 4 oz
Gin, 8 oz
Bucket of ice
Elderflower liqueur, 2 oz, optional
Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
Jigger or shot glass
Muddler or large wooden spoon
Two drinking glasses
One Champagne flute
Prep Work Details
Kit Delivery Available!
$ 25 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®