Online Mixology Class - Essential Vodka Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this online mixology class, Mixologist Anthony will guide you through creating three vodka cocktails using classic techniques. You'll begin with a juicy and sparkly blackberry mule. Dubbed as the mic drop, you'll then prepare a vodka cocktail with lemon and mint that packs a sour punch. You'll end class on a sweet note with a café martini.
Kit DescriptionTrue® Fortify™ Stainless Steel Barware Set
This set includes a cobbler-style shaker, double jigger, Hawthorne strainer and a bar spoon that doubles as a muddler.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With vodka, lime and ginger beer
With vodka, lemon and mint
With vodka, coffee and vanilla
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 24 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
One whole lemon for garnishing
Simple syrup, 3 oz
Fresh lemon juice, 2 oz
Fresh lime juice, 2 oz
Coffee or espresso, 2 oz
Vanilla extract, 1 tsp.
Kahlua coffee liqueur, 1 oz
Vodka, 8 oz
Club soda, 4 oz
Ginger beer, 4 oz
Frangelico hazelnut liqueur, 1 oz (optional)
Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
Jigger or shot glass
Muddler or large wooden spoon
Two drinking glasses
One martini glass, optional