Online Mixology Class - Essential Vodka Cocktails
In this online mixology class, Mixologist Anthony will guide you through creating three vodka cocktails using classic techniques. You'll begin with a juicy and sparkly blackberry mule. Dubbed as the mic drop, you'll then prepare a vodka cocktail with lemon and mint that packs a sour punch. You'll end class on a sweet note with a café martini.
Kit DescriptionBar Kit
Includes stainless steel 550ml shaker, cocktail spoon, jigger and muddler.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With vodka, lime and ginger beer
With vodka, lemon and mint
With vodka, coffee and vanilla
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
One whole lemon for garnishing
Simple syrup, 3 oz
Fresh lemon juice, 2 oz
Fresh lime juice, 2 oz
Coffee or espresso, 2 oz
Vanilla extract, 1 tsp.
Kahlua coffee liqueur, 1 oz
Vodka, 8 oz
Club soda, 4 oz
Ginger beer, 4 oz
Frangelico hazelnut liqueur, 1 oz (optional)
Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
Jigger or shot glass
Muddler or large wooden spoon
Two drinking glasses
One martini glass, optional
Prep Work Details
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 917- 979-5661
136 Madison Avenue, New York City, NY, 10016