Online Mixology Class - Vacation Cocktails
Take a virtual vacation with Mixologist Anthony and three classic rum cocktails in this interactive online mixology class. Close your eyes and imagine you're on a tropical island listening to the ocean waves roll in. A cucumber mojito with fresh mint; a daiquiri colada with fresh lime juice, coconut and pineapple; and a Caribbean Old Fashioned bring the taste of the Caribbean to you.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With fresh mint, rum and club soda
With lime juice, coconut, pineapple and rum
Caribbean Old Fashioned
With whiskey, bitters and coconut
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 24 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
One whole cucumber
One whole lime for garnishing
Fresh mint leaves
Simple syrup, 3 oz
Fresh lime juice, 3 oz
Pineapple juice, 2 oz
Malibu Coconut Rum Liqueur, 2 oz
Light Rum, 5 oz
Club soda, 4 oz
Coconut Water, 2 oz
Bucket of ice
Dark Rum or Whiskey, 3 oz
Pineapple leaf or wedge, optional
Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
Jigger or shot glass
Muddler or large wooden spoon
Three drinking glasses
Prep Work Details
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 917- 979-5661
136 Madison Avenue, 5th & 6th Floors, New York City, NY, 10016