Online Mixology Class - Vacation Cocktails
Take a virtual vacation with Mixologist Anthony and two classic rum cocktails in this interactive online mixology class. Close your eyes and imagine you're on a tropical island listening to the ocean waves roll in. A cucumber mojito with fresh mint and a rita colada with fresh lime juice, coconut and pineapple brings the taste of the Caribbean to you.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 1 hours
Cane syrup or simple syrup
Fresh lime juice
Garnishes: Angostura Bitters, Pineapple leaf or wedge, and thin cucumber slices or mint sprig
Cocktail shaker and strainer (cobbler shaker recommended)
Jigger or shot glass
Bar spoon or teaspoon
Tall drinking glass
Short drinking glass
Bag of ice