Online Mixology Class - Vacation Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Take a virtual vacation with Mixologist Anthony and three classic rum cocktails in this interactive online mixology class. Close your eyes and imagine you're on a tropical island listening to the ocean waves roll in. A cucumber mojito with fresh mint; a daiquiri colada with fresh lime juice, coconut and pineapple; and a Caribbean Old Fashioned bring the taste of the Caribbean to you.
Kit DescriptionTrue® Fortify™ Stainless Steel Barware Set
This set includes a cobbler-style shaker, double jigger, Hawthorne strainer and a bar spoon that doubles as a muddler.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With fresh mint, rum and club soda
With lime juice, coconut, pineapple and rum
Caribbean Old Fashioned
With whiskey, bitters and coconut
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 24 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
One whole cucumber
One whole lime for garnishing
Fresh mint leaves
Simple syrup, 3 oz
Fresh lime juice, 3 oz
Pineapple juice, 2 oz
Malibu Coconut Rum Liqueur, 2 oz
Light Rum, 5 oz
Club soda, 4 oz
Coconut Water, 2 oz
Bucket of ice
Bitters, Angostura pref.
Dark Rum or Whiskey, 3 oz
Pineapple leaf or wedge, optional
Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
Jigger or shot glass
Muddler or large wooden spoon
Three drinking glasses