Online Mixology Class - Classic Bourbon Cocktails
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Anthony, you will learn the tips, tricks and techniques needed to craft three classic bourbon cocktails. Some of the recipes you can look forward to adding to your repertoire include a refreshing Kentucky mule, a sophisticated New York sour cocktail and a historic old fashioned with orange and aromatic bitters.
Kit DescriptionBar Kit
Includes stainless steel 550ml shaker, cocktail spoon, jigger and muddler.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With bourbon or rye, lemon and ginger beer
Upstate New York Sour
With bourbon or rye, lemon and red wine
Historic Old Fashioned
With bourbon or rye, bitters and orange
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 24 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
One whole orange for garnish
One whole lemon for garnish
Simple syrup, 3 oz
Fresh lemon juice, 1 oz
Fresh lime juice, 1 oz
Bourbon or rye whiskey, 8 oz
Ginger beer, 4 oz
Red wine, 2 oz
Bucket of ice
Egg white, optional
One large ice cube, optional
Cocktail cherries, optional
Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
Jigger or shot glass
3 drinking glasses
Prep Work Details
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 917- 979-5661
136 Madison Avenue, New York City, NY, 10016