Online Mixology Class - Tequila Cocktails With a Twist
Join Mixologist Anthony in this live interactive virtual mixology class and master three tequila cocktails you'll make time and time again. While mixing and preparing your smoke and spice margarita, which showcases fresh lime juice and agave nectar, and the Mexican old fashioned, Mixologist Anthony will share smart techniques and fun facts and history about tequila and mezcal!
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 24 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 15 minutes
One whole lime (for garnishing)
Jalapeño (two thin slices)
Agave nectar (2 oz)
Fresh lime juice (3 oz)
Grapefruit Juice (2 oz)
Reposado or Gold Tequila (8 oz)
Club Soda (4 oz)
Bucket of ice
Table salt, one pinch
Mezcal (optional, 1oz)
Sage leaves (optional)
Large ice cube (optional)
Jigger or shot glass
Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
Muddler or large wooden spoon
Three drinking glasses
Prep Work Details
Kit Delivery Available!
$ 25 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 917- 979-5661
136 Madison Avenue, 5th & 6th Floors, New York City, NY, 10016