Online Mixology Class - Tequila Cocktails With a Twist
Join Mixologist Anthony in this live interactive virtual mixology class and master two tequila cocktails you'll make time and time again. While mixing and preparing your stop light margarita, which showcases orange and vanilla, and the paloma cocktail with grapefruit as the star, Mixologist Anthony will share smart techniques and fun facts and history about tequila.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 1 hours
Cointreau or Triple Sec
Fresh lime juice
Fresh mint leaves
Grapefruit slices, optional
Jigger or shot glass
Cocktail shaker and strainer (cobbler shaker recommended)
Bar spoon or teaspoon
Short drinking glass
Tall drinking glass
Bag of ice