Online Mixology Class - Tequila Cocktails With a Twist
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Join Mixologist Anthony in this live interactive virtual mixology class and master three tequila cocktails you'll make time and time again. While mixing and preparing your smoke and spice margarita, which showcases fresh lime juice and agave nectar, and the Mexican old fashioned, Mixologist Anthony will share smart techniques and fun facts and history about tequila and mezcal!
Kit DescriptionTrue® Fortify™ Stainless Steel Barware Set
This set includes a cobbler-style shaker, double jigger, Hawthorne strainer and a bar spoon that doubles as a muddler.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Smoke and Spice Margarita
Mexican Old Fashioned
The Classic Paloma
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
One whole lime (for garnishing)
Jalapeño (two thin slices)
Agave nectar (2 oz)
Fresh lime juice (3 oz)
Grapefruit Juice (2 oz)
Reposado or Gold Tequila (8 oz)
Club Soda (4 oz)
Bucket of ice
Table salt, one pinch
Mezcal (optional, 1oz)
Sage leaves (optional)
Large ice cube (optional)
Jigger or shot glass
Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
Muddler or large wooden spoon
Three drinking glasses