Online Mixology Class - Classic Cocktails Turned Mocktails
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Anthony, you will learn how to prepare nonalcoholic versions of three classic cocktails. Some of the mocktails you can look forward to mastering in this class include a "Moscow Jewel" that's just the right balance of spicy, sweet and refreshing, a take on a Tom Collins that takes out the gin, as well as a citrusy Paloma mocktail sans tequila.
Kit DescriptionTrue® Fortify™ Stainless Steel Barware Set
This set includes a cobbler-style shaker, double jigger, Hawthorne strainer and a bar spoon that doubles as a muddler.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With lime, ginger beer and coconut water
With lime, club soda and coconut water
With lime, grapefruit and coconut water
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 24 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
One whole lime for garnishing
Fresh berries of your choice
Simple syrup, 3 oz
Fresh lime juice, 3 oz
Grapefruit juice, 2 oz
Coconut water, 8 oz
Ginger beer, 3 oz
Club soda, 5 oz
Bucket of ice
Thyme sprigs, optional
Whole grapefruit, optional
Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
Jigger or shot glass
Muddler or large wooden spoon
Three drinking glasses
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®