Online Cooking Class - Mastery of Pickling
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Chef Laena will teach you how to make crunchy pickles and other vegetables in this online cooking class. You'll have everything you need to pickle your favorite vegetables using vinegar and a variety of spices. Learn the proper process as well as techniques to create pickled treats. You can keep them in the fridge to munch on or use them as fresh ingredients in future recipes.
Kit DescriptionPickle-Making Kit
This kit includes organic vegetables, vinegar, spices, a beautiful complimentary jar and decorative labels. Can ship to the U.S. and Canada.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Classes with Kits, Couples, Fun, Gourmet
The Cozymeal Protection®