Online Cooking Class - A Homegrown Microgarden
Turn your windowsill into a patch of delicious miniature greens in this online class with Chef Laena. With her guidance, you'll learn to plant heirloom seeds in organic soil to create an indoor garden brimming with healthful greens. Everything you need to get your garden growing is contained the helpful kit provided by Chef Laena. It's an easy way to add nutrition to your usual fare.
Kit DescriptionEdible Microgarden Kit
This kit includes artfully designed recipe cards and a microgarden grow calendar, organic sustainable seed starting mix, heirloom seeds, compostable seed starting trays and cells. Can ship to the U.S. and Canada.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Classes with Kits, Couples, Fun, Group
Pencil or pen
The Cozymeal Protection®